RUDY GIULIANI has been banned from Fox News for almost three months. As if the sting of that weren’t painful enough, the “9/11 mayor” learned of his banishment … on the eve of Sept. 11. Giuliani was slated to appear on “Fox & Friends” to mark the 20th anniversary of the attack. But the night before, host PETE HEGSETH called Giuliani to say he’d been cut from the show and apologize.
The ban extends not just to GIULIANI, but also to his son ANDREW, who has not been on Fox News since he launched his campaign for governor of New York in May despite many requests to go on the network. His team has been frustrated that rival GOP gubernatorial candidate Rep. LEE ZELDIN is a frequent guest. But bookers have told both Giulianis the ban comes from the top, sources said. The former New York City mayor had been a fixture on the network.
Read the full article. This, of course, is due to Dominion’s lawsuit against Fox and Giuliani. Last month an FBI deposition from 2018 showed Giuliani admitting that he used Fox News to spread lies about Hillary Clinton, something he characterized as “throwing a fake.”
RUDY GIULIANI has been banned from Fox News for almost three months. He learned of his banishment on the eve of Sept. 11.
The latest in Playbook: https://t.co/xQsI8t39pQ
— POLITICO Playbook (@playbookdc) September 24, 2021