San Antonio’s CBS News affiliate reports:
Lisa Adler and her four brothers grew up in Kenner. Just over a month ago, they had to say goodbye to one of those brothers, Alan Scott Lanoix. Lanoix tested positive and spent 17 days in the hospital with several on a ventilator. His wife and sons all tested positive too. They survived, but Lanoix died June 9 at 54 years old.
“He thought the vaccine was poison and he was afraid of getting it and there’s a lot of people that have that same feeling,” Adler said. Now, she focuses on her fond memories and her brother’s wonderful life. “He was a great person and I urge anybody if they are on the fence about getting the vaccine, do it in my brother’s memory,” she said.
Read the full article.
“The kids had to bury their father on Father’s Day.” https://t.co/F4QdH42Zf7
— KENS 5 (@KENS5) July 16, 2021