Gothamist has a guide to the Phase 2 reopening:
- Outdoor dining will be allowed (here’s the plan to make that happen safely, but opening streets for tables may not be fully in play until July)
- In-Store retail (this does not apply to malls, which will remain closed)
- Salons and barbershops
- Real estate services
- Car dealerships
- Commercial building management
- Offices (though many companies will keep working remotely, office will be reopening with new safety guidelines)
- Playgrounds (with “social distancing ambassadors“)
- Houses of worship can reopen at 25% capacity
- The subway remains open with overnight closures for cleaning. After plummeting, ridership has been up since Phase 1 began in early June, and the MTA expects to “officially cross the million rider threshold” this coming week.
Read the full article.