Man Pleads Not Guilty In Anthem Attack On Child, Claims Brain Injury Made Him Think Trump Ordered It

The Missoulian reports:

Curt Brockway pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Mineral County District Court to choke-slamming a 13-year-old boy earlier this month at the county fairgrounds. Brockway’s attorney said during the court appearance, which featured heavy security, that he’ll seek a psychiatric evaluation for his client.

Attorney Lance Jasper told the Missoulian that Brockway, a 39-year-old U.S. Army veteran, has a traumatic brain injury from a 2000 vehicle crash, and believed he was acting on President Donald Trump’s orders when he allegedly attacked the boy on Aug. 3, fracturing his skull.